So far, here is what I am seeing:
- non-traditional fall colors. I am seeing pinks, light blues - not the traditional 'fall' colors
- bows - I am seeing everything tied in bows - neck tie bows, belted bows
- Pattern - think damask
- Lots of bright pink (on the maroon side) - this color is everywhere, and is definitely the 'it' color of the season. The good thing is that EVERYONE looks great in this hue. I am also seeing a lot of grey and bright blue
- Wraps and capes. Many of the jackets I am seeing have a great flowing quality to them. This style is going to be especially nice for ladies who have broad shoulders - because the unstructured style will be easier to wear...likewise, those of us who hold a little weight in our booties, will LOVE this because the style ca hide a multitude of sin (and by sin I mean ice cream and pizza - hee hee!)
- slim leg pants are still here...but, I am seeing them paired with blousey tunic style tops
- Bubble skirts - still all the rage, but in longer lengths, and some with interesting non-uniform hems - floaty hems are here to stay for a while!
- Styles are elegant and ladylike (YAY!)
- Jacket jackets jackets - everywhere jackets!
What are you seeing in your fashion magazines? To see top designers Fall collections, go HERE