August 31, 2010

wearing Fall clothes...NOW


It's true...the thermostat does say 94-degrees...and the humidity is about 98% - and yes, the calendar says 'early Fall'. This time of year bums me out - I get in a style rut, I am tired of wearing summer clothes and am all excited about the new fall/winter season.

This morning, I went to WSBT TV to share some thoughts on how to wear those great new Fall looks now. Check it out HERE!

Featured in this segment:

Jewelry from Stella and Dot
Clothing came from a private label and from White House, Black Market
  • Jacket featured in the first look was the WHBM Houndstooth Chain trimmed jacket, with the Simple Cami (Black) from the private label, and black jeggings from WHBM. The red handbag was from WHBM (and I love it, in case anyone wants to buy it for me)
  • In the second look, white jeans (from my closet), convertible skirt (worn as a tunic) from Goodwill, and vest from a sample sample I attended about a month ago - floral pin from White House Black Market.
  • The third look featured a tunic from a private label

No comments: