March 22, 2011

Dancing update...cha cha cha!

I thought I should give you a little update about the dancing.  And since this is a fashion blog...let's talk about the wardrobe.

One of the most exciting things so far has to be these shoes.  Yes, these are official, real dancing shoes.  Aren't they pretty?!  I didn't think I was going to buy my own pair, but I found these at a local shop, the price was right, and they have a little blingy sparkle on them (on the 't' strap).  Get this, they are super comfy!  Too bad I can't wear them every day!

Now to the outfit...that part is still in process.  Of course what I want doesn't seem to be available within the continental United States.  I am pretty particular (read: a huge nerd) about what I am going to wear. Nothing showing too much skin.  Nothing too short.  I want a fringe skirt, but one with a-symmetrical fringe.

The dance I'm doing is the cha-cha.  I might be the biggest nightmare for my dance partner (Matt).  Seriously, I am pretty sure he politely told me today that I dance like a man. Talk about motivation to stay on my toes!  Literally!

Stay tuned as I chronicle the next few weeks of this adventure...outfit, dance steps and all!

Remember, you can vote for me here!

No comments: