July 14, 2011

The Compliment Challenge - day 15

Meet my beautiful friend, Angie

What can I say about Angie.  The only thing that compares to her stunning beauty is her huge heart...and maybe her talent :)

If you are privileged enough to know this beautiful woman, then I don't have to tell you how special she is. She has an ability to make you feel like you are the most important person in the room.  Her huge heart for people is shown through her work at Bridge of Hope. The mission of Bridge of Hope Saint Joseph County is to end and prevent homelessness for women and their children with the help of trained mentoring groups within congregations.Ya I know...pretty amazing.


Angie is one of my friends who always asks me if something looks good on her.  And, it always does.  She cracks me up with her fashion questions...but I love her for seeing me as the "expert" to help her.

I said that she is beautiful - really, super duper pretty.  But let me tell you about her talent.  Angie is a petite little thing...but when she has a microphone and starts to sing...that girl can SAAAAANG! She has done some stuff in the music world that would impress your socks off...and embarrass Ang to death! She uses her talent to glorify God...and that's pretty cool.

No comments: