July 6, 2011

The Compliment Challenge - day 7

Meet my beautiful friend Allie!

Since we're all friends here, I can be honest.  I am a little jealous of Allie.  She is beautiful, smart, has an amazing family, knows everyone and above all...is a really REALLY good dancer! Allie is the kind of friend who really cares.  She is the kind of person who sends you a note, and says exactly what you need to hear...exactly when you need to hear it. She loves the Lord, and prioritizes her relationship with Him in her every day.

And ya know those people with beautiful ringlet curly hair?  Yep - she is one of those people.  And those women with effortless style, who can wear anything and make it look like it stepped off the pages of a magazine?  That is my friend, Allie! She is the kind of beauty that lights up a room...and I am so proud to say that she is my friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been doing this informally for years......telling the clerk at the grocery store she has a great smile......if they have an unusual name on the or name tag I will comment....interesting name...tell me about it......if someone is particularly helpful I will say......you are perfect at this job....customer service suits you.......I always take time to go to a manager if someone is extra helpful
It's amazing how thrilled people are to be appreciated.