July 31, 2007

Too Shy

It's great how many people are reading this blog - but I think that many of you are too shy to post! Accordig to the stats I can see, it looks like over 100 people have looked at this blog in the past 3 weeks. And, many of you have commented to me on various topics I have here. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

A few things I want to mention about posting:
1. It's easy
2. you can post anonymously
3. I promise not to make fun of you!

To reply to a post - just hit the '0 comments' link at the bottom of the message. You might be asked to log in. That is simple too (email and password).

Looking forward to what you all have to say!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About how often do fashions change? how drastic are the changes from one fashion to the next?

Anonymous said...

do all designers have the same ideas about fashionable shoes?