August 29, 2008

Big Announcement

I have a big announcement. This could change the way I do business, and possibly open some doors to people in more regions that need my help. I am so excited, I can hardly sit still...

so, here is goes...

I have been asked to be a writer for an online magazine called Blissfully Domestic. It is a WOW online mag, rivals anything I've ever seen. The writers and editors are dedicated to publishing a high quality piece. I will be contributing generally on the fashion section (duh), and for the family section. Believe it or not, there is more to my life than fashion...not much, but there are a few things I can share on family!


The launch is next week - so be sure to read the articles and support the writers! Go HERE to see what it is all about.

No comments: