- PLAID AND LACE - it's everywhere - they key is to wear both in moderation (from LA Stylist)
- Tailored jackets and wide leg pants - a flattering silhouette for everyone (from Sharon Stajda, Squidoo.com)
- For highschool girls, and 20-somethings - the trend is a new silhouette - cinch in those waists! Ditch the babydoll, the empire waist and go for something more figure hugging. Another trend for those with youth on their side is patterned tights, super chic, very European! (from Briana, collegefashion.net)
- Everything from Bohemian to minimalism. Key trends have been identified at Superhero (throwback to 60's, capes, leather), Curves (Peplum looks, almost 40's inspired), Country (plaid), Long View (Long jackets over lean bottoms), Winter Garden (lace, feminine details in white) - (from style.com)
- Key pieces - cardigan sweater in richly pigmented colors, slim pant (I even tried them, and they are super cuter!), ruffles and lace (great to pair with something structured and traditional like a boyfriend cardigan), and on the shoe front...booties or shoe boots (from KathyFriend.com)
What do you think? What have you seen in the magazines that you LOVE for Fall?