September 3, 2008

Donald J Pliner

One shoe brand that never disappoints me is Donald Pliner. I've suggested this brand to many customers, and they've come back to me with comments like "where have these shoes been all my life?"

Most of the Pliners in my personal collection are of the summer variety - I don't know why...it is just the way it is. In paging through this month's edition of Harper's Bazaar, I fell in love with these new shoes from Pliner, called ISOKA, from the South Beach Samba trend.

Plum shoes are HOT HOT HOT for Fall - and will go with everything - think of the plum like a neutral - wear it with EVERYTHING. I love these for several reasons:
  • Plum Croc Patent

  • 3 1/2 heel with a platform - making it easy to walk in

  • comfortable, without sacrificing style

These shoes retail for $375, and you can get them from a number of places - here are a few:

No comments: