September 3, 2008

A new designer

There is a new fashion designer in the making - right here in my backyard. Her insight into what is stylish is amazing...she thoughtfully chooses accessories to compliment her ensembles, and notices style in others. Her love of color comes through in her forward-thinking designs. Her unique flair has touched many lives (see those she has styled HERE, and HERE).



One of her designs for Fall is an adorable, very on-trend little number. This is a true Maddie original - done here in a fashion forward fuchsia with some silver sparkle. If you look at the lines and overall feel of this piece, you will notice a nod to the fashion greats (Chanel, Donna Karan).


It is my distinct pleasure to be the first to introduce you to Maddie Designs, clothing for real little girls. I can't wait until Maddie gets as tall as me so we can share outfits!


I am excited to see how this new designer blooms. Her talent is bubbling over; I know no other 4th graders who love clothes and fashion as much as Miss Maddie. Keep your eye on this fashionista! Just wait until she gets to middle-school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made Maddie's day. I wish you could have seen the look on her face when I showed her your blog. It was priceless. :)