October 14, 2008

Events and so on...

Hello to all my fashionista friends,

Where did September go? Geez! I can't believe it's already mid-October!

In the past month, I've traveled to see many of you in the midwest...Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois. And of course, those closer to home in Indiana. The one common thread I am hearing from all of you is that you need to bring some style and life back to your wardrobe.

There is no time like the present to give me a call for some help. Let's shop through your closet, and make a list of things you need to add this Fall!

There are some great events this month...
  • Bra Fitting event in support of Breast Cancer Research to be held at Nicholas J Salon in South Bend, IN


  • Trunk Show at Verandah - a shoe store, in Granger, IN


  • Ever want an hour with a fashion stylist? Sign up for a time during my Encino, CA event!

I hope to see you at some of these amazing events. Check the rest of this newsletter for other events, and details of those listed above.

-Kathy

__________________________________



SUPPORT THE TA-TAS!

Bra Fitting Event!


In support of breast cancer awareness month, join me and your hosts at Nicholas J Salon & Spa for the Pink-a-tini Wednesday!


Wednesday, October 15th


4pm - 6pm


$10 donation to River Bend Cancer Services



__________________________________________

OCTOBER EVENTS

15 - Pink-A-Tini Wednesday - Support the Ta-Tas at a bra fitting event at Nicholas J Salon. All proceeds will go to River Bend Cancer Services to help fight breast cancer. 4p-6p

16 - Indiana University South Bend Entrepreneurship Series - join me at an exciting lecture on "Dressing For Success in Small Business" - 7pm, IUSB - Wiekamp Hall, Room 1001

22 - are you a member of the MOPS group at Crossroads Community Church in Goshen? Then be sure to attend the gathering on the 22nd at 9:45am. I will share ways to recession proof your wardrobe, and great 'mom approved' Fall trends.

24 - VIP's only Event at Verandah - A Shoe Shop! VIP trunk show - after hours! 6pm - Email me to RSVP

31 - Los Angeles Area - Ever want an hour with a fashion stylist? - Make a reservation, and plan to attend this exciting event in the Los Angeles area. Private hour-long appointments now being accepted - to make an appointment contact me.


No comments: