November 28, 2008

I heart Friday - Hanky Panky

If it's Friday -it's time for I heart Friday finds!


It is true - I am a little picky about underwear. I hate (HATE) granny panties. It feels like I am wearing a diaper, and it always seems to look like my butt is bigger when I wear those good 'ol stand bys. I've searched high and low for the perfect panty...and I think I have found it.


Criteria for me includes:


  • Must be fun, and come in colors (if you can't have fun with your underwear - you need to lighten up!)

  • Must not creep up my booty

  • Must be comfortable, and not feel like I am being sawed in 1/2 by the end of the day

  • Oh ya, must be a thong-type...or have NO panty lines

  • Must be thin and not add any unnecessary bulk

So - I present to you (drum roll please) Hanky Panky. They come in a variety of fun colors, and in plus sizes.

You can get Hanky Panky a lot of places, but here are a few links: Bare Necessities, Nordstrom, 4Her.

No comments: