August 23, 2009

Confessions

I spent the entire day today in PJ pants, and old stained NBC sweatshirt, no makeup, and my hair in a ratty ponytail. When I look in the mirror, all I can think of to say about this look is "fabulous...NOT!"


Yesterday, I woke up late for a live TV interview. Long story on the 'why' I woke up late - fact was that I had less than 5 minutes to pull on some clothes and get in the car. Did my makeup on the way to the location. The issue was my hair - I hadn't washed it since the day before - ewwwww!!

Last week I met with a new client. As I was rushing out the door, I realized that I had a hole under the arm of the top I was wearing. I didn't have time to change, so I just didn't raise my arm all day.

Last summer, I was on a quest for a new perfume. The one I love had been discontinued. I got one I thought I would like - so, every morning, I'd spritz a little on - and head out for my day. As the summer went on, I noticed that people around me seemed to stink. I mean, seriously - doesn't anyone in northern Indiana wear deodorant in the summer? After several weeks of the smell following me everywhere, I realized, it was my new perfume. Apparently over the course of the day, the nice clean citrus smell turned to a bad b.o. stink. Nice...

No comments: