November 27, 2009

The Ultimate Makeover Event

SAVE THE DATE! I've been able to pull together an AMAZING team of pros for this event...THE ULTIMATE MAKEOVER EVENT!

Over the years, many of you have asked me what I know about Botox, if I've ever tried any cosmetic procedure. I'm not private about those things (probably because I was on TV getting Botox, so how private can you be once it's aired on the tube?! Read story HERE.)...so the answer is yes, I've tried several things over the years, and yes, Botox is still my favorite. My dermatologist is THE BEST in the area, and he has agreed to come answer your questions, give you individualized details about what might work for you and he will also do a live demonstration of Botox!

In addition to that, the makeup artist I love LOVE, Rebecca from Camellia (ok, I might be a little bias - she is a good friend too) has agreed to stop in to offer makeup tips. We all want to look our best for the holidays, don't we?

Then I thought, you can't have makeup without throwing in a little hair love too...so my stylist (Kerri) will be there too. She will talk to you about what you can do to rev up your do - maybe some subtle highlights? Why not try bangs?

Finally, if you read my blog often, you know I've been dabbling in the world of Pilates. Many of you have asked me about Suzy and her personal training - so she is going to be at this event too!

Of course, I will be there offering wardrobe and fit advice...I might even bring some one of a kind designer samples for you to shop through!

We will all have some great deals to help you kick start YOUR ultimate makeover for the new year!



No comments: