July 9, 2011

The Compliment Challenge - day 10

Meet my beautiful friend, Nina!

I am seeing a theme here.  Seems all of my friends are smart and beautiful!

I honestly have never met anyone like Nina. The more I get to know her, the more I am an awe of her...her spirit, her heart, and her wise counsel. For all practical intents and purposes, I call Nina my business partner. Let's face it, she is good for my ego!

Nina's list of accomplishments is impressive.  She is internationally known in her field.  She helps people fulfill dreams; she helps people see potential in areas that they might be blind to. 

Her generosity astounds me time and time again. That is something I believe comes from her heart for Christ...which is huge and overflowing. 

She is one of those women who I wish I could pop my eyeballs out and let her see herself as the world sees her.  Doesn't everyone with they were tall, beautiful and blonde?

No comments: