July 12, 2011

The Compliment Challenge - day 13

Meet my beautiful friend, Tammie

I met Tammie at the same time I met Wendy - and instantly I knew I liked her, and that we'd be friends for a long time. Our friendship has gone from meeting up on Friday night and staying out WAY too late to sharing in each others joy as we both become Moms to little princesses from the same city in Russia. 

Tammie is one of the most generous, kind and giving people you will ever meet.  Her thoughtfulness has helped me out in times when I was single and wasn't employed.  Her friendship means the world to me.

I have always admired Tammie's style.  She has an effortless tailored chic style that I wish I could pull off.  I've always wanted long straight hair, and could never get mine to grow past my shoulders...Tammie has that beautiful long straight hair that people like me envy.  She has a great figure, and looks WOW in skinny jeans!  Yes - she is one of THOSE gals!  She is also someone who doesn't need a lot of makeup (so jealous!), she always looks great...if she has on jeans and a t-shirt, is heading to the beach or is all gussied up for a night out.

Her beauty is great, her talents are many...and her heart is huge.  ...and I have expanded her love addiction to shoes (haha!)

No comments: