July 4, 2011

The Compliment Challenge - day 5

Meet my beautiful friend, Tracey.

I'm not exactly sure how long I've known Tracey.  I know FOR SURE we became life-long pals one night in my kitchen over a glass of wine (with another one of my beautiful friends, Lynette).  We met through our mutual love for fashion, and have worked for several of the same designers / companies over the years (and I mean YEARS...like maybe 18?)

What can I say about Tracey's beauty? Aside from her obvious outer smashing good looks, her sincere heart and care for people shows as a glow through her smile and the sparkle in her eyes.  She is one of those amazing contradictions in that she loves to be in the wild, camping and riding a 4x4 - but then in the same day, she can be in a lace skirt sipping wine at the finest restaurant.  Her style is effortless, classic with a little touch of creative-artistic thrown in for good measure...and I love it!

Me and Tracey at a fashion industry event

No comments: