July 3, 2007

Bad Shopping Options

I went to the mall today...I have a conference next week, and have some outfit ideas I am trying to pull together. So I was looking for some dressy khaki walking shorts. Sounds simple, right? WRONG! I walked all through the mall and found nothing. Admittedly, I am particular (job hazard!), but COMMON! I was also looking for a pink top and a turquoise top and maybe some dressy navy crop pants...do you think I could find those - NO! UGH! I realize that we are between seasons here, but I'm not looking for a parka in August. I did try on some things - don't even get me started on the fit of some of the things these stores have the gall to try to sell to the community!

I am so glad that over the past few years, our area has welcomed some new women's boutique shopping options. If you know of a great local spot - post your experiences here! I am sure I am not the only one with this kind of story!

No comments: