December 25, 2007

What was I wearing...

I keep forgetting to post what I was wearing on the last morning show. I've received several email questions about my outfit, so I thought I better post a comment.

I was wearing pieces from the private label I sell. Unfortunately, none of the pieces are still available. Sorry! I was wearing the chocolate boot skirt, adorable plaid jacket and a chocolate turtleneck.

The bots I was wearing are also something that isn't available. I purchased those several years ago in Russia. However, I would be happy to go to Russia to search for these boots for you - if you buy the ticket!

1 comment:

Alice said...

If you are not gifted with the body like Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez then you can opt to have a liposuction. Peers Cosmetic Laser Care offer a great value of this Liposuction Elkhart. This operation is called Water jet assisted liposuction. This uses a low pressure stream of saline to dislodge fat and simultaneously remove the cells, instead of injecting the body with tumescent fluid and removing the fat cells manually with a cannula, or using laser technology to melt and dislodge the fat. Water Jet Assisted liposuction loosens the fat cells to facilitate more gentle removal, instead of destroying fat cells. Have your liposuction experience in liposuction Elkhart to have the chance to experience the difference of having the great body you want.