May 18, 2009

Confessions of a wardrobe guru

Yes, I feel the need to confess some things. I make fashion mistakes, wear things that I probably shouldn't. Someone asked me the other day if I am always done up, when I laughed and said "No!", she rolled her eyes, and said "I doubt it".

So I have decided to start a confessional...NO ONE follows the "fashion rules" all the time. IN the spirit of fashion confessions...

I confess that last week I wore a sheer top without a cami...it needed a cami, BADLY. So to avoid an embarrassing moment, I double-stick-taped the sweater to the top (just to be sure no one could see anything they shouldn't).

What is your fashion confession?

1 comment:

Sherry Ingle said...

I have been know to stuff my hair into a baseball cap to run errands on a Saturday morning...sorry!