June 30, 2011

The Compliment Challenge - day 1

 Meet my beautiful friend, Debbie.

Today I want to publicly compliment my friend, Debbie. She is always looking for ways to brighten other peoples day...at least, that is the way she makes me feel.  She is just one of those beautiful women who doesn't know it.  Seriously...look at her!  STUNNING! (she is the one in the middle...by the way!)

Funny thing is, she is my friend who can wear those styles of clothing that look ick on me.  So, when I try something on that I love (like a boyfriend style jean), and when I realize it looks frightening on me...I call her and say "hey, check this out - will look GREAT on you!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She's amazing, and definitely goes out of her way to make others feel thought of. And one of the few people I know who can pull off short hair. I SO want too... but the 2x I've tried I end up looking like a gaint mushroom walking around. It's bad.