July 18, 2011

The Compliment Challenge - day 19

I can't believe we are on to day 19 of The Challenge!

Meet my beautiful friend, Betsy

I've known Betsy since college - and she is exactly the same...beautiful, poised, smart, driven and full of life. Betsy is one of those friends who I cherish.  She is someone who I don't see often (all though she lives, literally, minutes from my house), and need to see more. Bets is someone who pops into my head frequently when I am praying.

Betsy has a beautiful, infectious spirit.  You will rarely see her unhappy. She has a way of making you feel like the most important person in the room.  She is smart!  She is the owner/publisher of The Family Magazine...something she has created from nothing to this wildly popular magazine, with several spin-off publications. 

Betsy has a great style...in trying to come up with a creative name for it (that would be fitting for Bets), the only thing I come up with is Tailored Leopard, with a dose of Sass and Artistic Twist.  She is former pageant girl, so I don't need to tell you how beautiful she is..she has crowns to prove it! (I wish I had a crown, I wonder if she wears it around the house when no one is looking...I would!)

No comments: