July 20, 2011

The Compliment Challenge - day 21

Meet my beautiful friend, Brittani

Oh, sweet Brittani - what to say about her.  Her loveliness exudes from the inside out.  I am not kidding.  She is one of the most beautiful, kind, giving people in the entire world.  I met her through our church (I think), but I have known of her through her work for a long time.  She is a photographer.  Her heart shows in her photography of life's special moments: engagements, weddings, family photos, babies, graduations etc..  Most of the good pics you've seen of me or my family were taken by her. Ya see - I have an "approved photographer" list (people who I trust to take pics of me, because they always take great pics)...she is on that list...and it is a short list. Don't believe me?  See the 2 pics of me to the right?  Yep, she took those, and let me tell you - she works MAGIC with that camera, because I KNOW I did not look that good the day she photographed me!

When something is going on in anyone's life, I know she is praying for them.  I can't tell you how many times I've received a kind note, email or text from Brittani just to see how things are going.  She gets her caring beautiful ways honestly...her Mom, Angel, is just as lovely.

Brittani is a beauty - the kind of beautiful woman you can't stop staring at (stop it. You're staring at her pic, aren't you?  I know - she is HOT isn't she???).  Every time I see her, my thought is "flawless". Perfectly beautiful smile (one that a dentist's kid is a little jealous of), beautiful bright sparkling eyes, and can we just mention her perfect skin?  

No comments: